What is Colon Hydrotherapy ?
By introducing filtered and temperature controlled water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. This procedure takes 30-40 minutes.
Today's sophisticated technology promotes both the safety and sanitation of this popular cleansing practice.
What are physical signs that you might need this?
Some signs of a toxic colon are: coated tongue, bad breath, sallow complexion, abnormal body odor, dark circles under eyes, cold hands and feet, brittle nails and hair, sagging posture (pot belly), tension, fatigue, allergies, indigestion, chronic headaches, irritability, nervousness, nausea, depression, asthma and backaches. This sounds like a miserable person! But there's HOPE!!!
What will Colonics do for the Colon?
1. Cleanse the Colon: Breaks down toxic excrement so it can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination. Toxins built up over a long period are gently removed in a series of treatments. Your colon can begin to co-operate again as it was intended. In this sense, a colonic is a rejuvenation treatment.
2. Exercise the Colon Muscles: The build-up of toxins weakens the colon and impairs its functioning. The gentle filling and emptying of the colon improves peristalsis (muscular contraction) by which the colon naturally moves material. Having Colonics is like taking your colon to the gym.
3. Reshape the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape because the colon is a muscle and it will enlarge to the buildup of toxins not being released. That in turn causes more problems. The gentle action of the water, coupled with massage techniques of the colon therapist, help to eliminate bulging pockets of poop and narrowed, spastic constrictions finally enabling the colon to resume its natural state.
4. Stimulated Reflex Points in the Colon: The colon is connected to every system and organ in the body by reflex points. The colonic stimulates these points thereby affecting the corresponding body parts in a beneficial way, thus creating overall well-being and health in the body.
5. Hydration of the Whole Body: Water is absorbed into the body through the colon which increases the volume of blood. The circulation of the blood is increased, resulting in a greater bathing of the cells. This dilutes the toxins and flushes them out relieving toxemia and uremia and increasing elimination both through the kidneys and the skin, as well as the bowels. All this generally assists the cardiovascular and circulatory systems to be more efficient.
Treatment Plan Includes Counseling on Life Modification, Bowel Retraining, Prescription and Nutritional Advice
We use fully disposable equipment for each and every treatment where as other places may use sterilization methods. Here you will have your own en-suite bathroom to maintain privacy; unlike some big colonic clinics with shared facilities and other on-looking clients.
You will experience far greater benefits and improvements to your condition when colonics are combined with lifestyle/nutritional changes. We will provide you with the knowledge you need to make your own positive choices and improvements to your well-being.
Our treatment plans are most suitable to illness patients complaining about the following conditions :
2. Stomach Cramps
5. Frequent headaches
6. Irritable Bowel
7. Passing gas or bloating.
8. Bad breath
However, we have patients that come under wellness that choose our Lifestyle and Nutritional programs minus prescription to stay healthy and avoid future problems like Colon cancer.
Eating good nutrition is very important when you sign up for a treatment plan with us. We will develop and put together a customized meal plan based on your lifestyle, goals, budget and training plans without making you feel like you're on a diet. With the help of Colon Hydrotherapy and good nutrition, you are bound to lose fat and build muscle each and every week. We work with you until you’re satisfied and happy.
Lifestyle Modification Counseling
Diet habits has to be changed in everyday Lifestyle. A healthy eating plan gives nutrients to the body. A healthy eating plan also will lower the risk for heart disease and other health conditions. In general, the more natural and unprocessed food, the higher it is in fiber. Making the following changes to your diet will help you have regular, soft, bulky stools: Eat high-fiber foods such as whole-wheat grains, fresh vegetables, and beans. Try to drink 2 to 3 liters of fluid a day
Our panel of Doctors in Ayurveda and Allopathy proficiencies have put together a unique combination of prescription that has proven to be the best for our 2000 plus patients. This combination is designed to isolate and treat the Colon issues without disrupting any other functions.
Lifestyle Modification Counseling
Diet and life style need modifications as we age. A healthy eating plan gives nutrients to the body and lowers the risk for heart disease and other health conditions.The more natural and unprocessed food, the higher it is in fiber. Eating high-fiber foods such as whole-wheat grains, fresh vegetables, and beans with 2 to 3 liters of fluid a day will help you have regular, soft, bulky stools.
Bowel Retraining Counseling
Bowel retraining is a behavior modification program helping people with dysfunctional bowels. Our trained Doctors and Nutritionist will walk you through a complete bowel retraining program that has several steps to help you normalize bowel function and regularize bowel movements.